2013 National Dutch Show
Rules & Regulations
This is an official ARBA and ADRC sanctioned show.
latest revised rules of the ARBA and ADRC will govern the
shows. Entering the show indicates your acceptance of these
Entry Fees: Open and Youth
- 10 or less: $7.00
- 11-20: $6.50
- 21-50: $6.00
- 51 or more: $5.75
Entries are due on or before April 9, 2013
This show will use a no ear number entry process. Entries
must indicate the variety, class and sex of each rabbit entered
but ear numbers are not required until check-in
- Your entry must indicate if it is Open or Youth. All entries
not specifically marked as Youth will be assumed to be Open
entries and cannot be changed after April 9th.
- Sale Coops will be made available at a first come, first served basis. We cannot guarantee enough sales coops will be available to meet the demand until after we know how many Dutch are entered in the show. Sale coops cost $3.00 each, to be prepaid with your entry. If not enough sale coops are available, your coop fee will be refunded at the show.
For OPEN & YOUTH Entries
Mail all entries with payment to:
3121 Merwood Dr
Mt Morris, MI 48458
- Make checks payable to Michigan Dutch Rabbit Club (MDRC) and remember to order your banquet tickets along with your
- Parents are responsible for their children al all times.
No smoking will be permitted in the showroom.
In order to receive any specials offered by the American
Dutch Rabbit Club, exhibitors must be members of the
- The showroom will be open on Friday, April 26th from 8:00 am to l 0:00 pm to
accept entries. The showroom will re-open at 6:00am on
Saturday, April 27th. All animals must be in the showroom,
checked in, and cooped by l0:00 pm on Friday, April 26th.
Animals will be released on Sunday, April 28th from 6:00 am to
11:00 am. Animals left in the showroom after l l:00 am on Sunday
become property of the Michigan Dutch Rabbit Club. Please
check that you have the correct rabbit when you are leaving.
- Exhibitors are
responsible for caring for their own rabbits.
While every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of
exhibitors and animals, all entries are made at the owner's risk.
Show personnel, judging staff, carriers, show officials, show
staff, and the Kalamazoo Expo Center are in no way
responsible for the death, threat, or injury of any animals or
OFFICIAL ARBA SANCTIONED SHOW
Eric Stewart, Executive Director
PO Box 5667
Bloomington, IL 61702
Individual: $20.00 per year, $50.00 for 3 years
Husband/Wife: $30.00 per year, $75.00 for 3 years
Youth: $12.00 per year, $30.00 for 3 years.
OFFICIAL AMERICAN DUTCH RABBIT CLUB SWEEPSTAKES SHOW
Janet Bowers, ADRC Secretary
Olivet, MI 49076
Canadian & Foreign add $5.00 & $8.00 respectively to cover mailing costs.
Sanction Fee: $12.00 open, $10.00 youth
Send sanction requests to Janet Bowers
Olivet, Mi 49076